Learning to Spot Suspicious Skin Conditions in the Prevention of Cancer
Breast Cancer Prevention And Cure
Can You Reduce Your Risk of Breast Cancer
Prostate Cancer Which Treatment Is The Correct One
Now That You Have Cancer Whats Your Strategy Article 5 of 6
Search Results: breast cancer, american cancer, breast, risk of cancer, cancer, cancer society, breast cancer notes, cancer risk, development of cancer, breast cancer, cancer
- Credible, current and comprehensive cancer information from the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- About.com: Cancer - Presents general overview information on many of the main kinds of tumors. Includes news, doctor search, glossary and access to support hotlines.
- AllExperts Oncology Q&A - Comprehensive directory of cancer experts volunteering to answer both general and disease-specific questions.
- Arlin Cancer Resource Center - Online extension of the reading room and interactive library of the Westchester Medical Center in Hawthorne, New York.
- atCancer - Gives access to a MEDLINE-related search engine, as well as to reference links.
- Best Practices: Cancer Prevention and Control - National Governor's Association resource designed to provide a clearinghouse of standards related to tumor care.
- BetterCancerCare - Provides general information and links, as well as the My Cancer Diary communication and documentation tool.
- Cancer Advice UK - Advice and information about diagnosis and treatment issues. Includes leaflets, book suggestions, links and support groups.
- Cancer Chart - Quick reference listing of the most common tumor types.
- Cancer Consultants.com - Provides information on treatment and prevention for patients and professionals.
- Cancer Dictionary & Acronyms - Terminology and abbreviations presented in a searchable format.
- Cancer Information Services - Information from the U.S. National Cancer Institute including access to links, press releases and publications.
- Cancer Leadership Council - A patient-centered forum of national advocacy organizations addressing public policy issues.
- The Cancer Letter - Periodical which supplies news and current information about the state of research and treatment.
- Cancer Lynx - An online 'zine for patients and professionals.
- Cancer Mondial - The International Agency for Research on Cancer provides access to reports and databases on occurrence and characteristics.
- Cancer Network.com - Information resource aimed at health professionals. Requires registration.
- Cancer Nutrition Center - Explores the link between tumors and nutrition. Offers dietary advice for patients.
- Cancer Options UK - Designed to help patients and families find appropriate treatment options and services. Provides access to a nurse specialist.
- Cancer Page - Information and community resources including chat rooms, message boards, physician directory and clinical trials.
- Cancer Rates and Risks - Provides international incidence and mortality rates including information about risk factors. From the U.S. National Cancer Institute.
- The Cancer Supportive Care Programs - Book excerpts covering such topics as psychosocial issues, support, nutrition, pain control and spirituality.
- CancerBACUP - Information and support from this UK organization which addresses many of the types of tumors. Includes access to online booklets and other resources.
- CancerCare - Topics of interest to patients and their families including treatment side-effects, pain control, nutrition and bereavement.
- Cancer.com - Provides treatment information, support group listings, online education, decision-making resources, physician locator services and risk assessment tools.
- CancerDirect - Patient consultation service offering treatment advice, online second opinions and oncologist referral for individual disease.
- CancerEducation - Disseminates educational programming in a multimedia electronic clips format. Aimed at both a lay and professional audience.
- CancerExperts MD - Physcians located in Boston offer second opinions and personalized case reviews. Provides an online ask-a-doctor service.
- CancerFatigue - Discusses causes and management of this vexing and potentially quite serious symptom. Provides access to a nurse for questions.
- CancerFit - Details the activities of a program at the Sedona Racquet Club in Arizona. Designed to help survivors maintain good physical, emotional and spiritual fitness.
- CancerGuide - A survivor provides a comprehensive orientation to help motivated patients begin to actively engage their disease and their health care team.
- Cancer-Help - Gives patients general online information while working to expand access to developmental drugs.
- CancerHelpOnline - Links to many related support sites.
- CancerLinks.org - Resources about the condition and treatment in a links format.
- Cancerlinksusa.com - Information and links for all types of tumors.
- CancerNausea.com - Presents information to help manage nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiation treatments.
- CancerNews.com - Articles and links pertaining to many related topics.
- CancerSource - Provides information about prevention, detection, diagnosis, treatment and symptom management. Offers access to news, support groups and email lists.
- CancerSupport UK - An online directory of resources.
- CancerTrack - Access to related news, books and links.
- Cellscience: A-Z Cancer Directory - Links-based listing in areas such as research, hospitals, charities, funding and education.
- Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting - A detailed review of this subject in pdf format aimed at the professional level.
- Conversations in Care - Explores the challenges surrounding physician and patient communications in cancer.
- COX-2 Inhibitors: Cancer - Information about these treatment agents which is based on an educational grant from the Pharmacia company.
- DIPEx: Cancer - Includes audio and video interviews of patient experiences.
- Don't Say That Word - Online forum for those directly or indirectly affected by cancer. Includes personal stories and poetry.
- Guide to Internet Resources for Cancer - Non-profit directory of information sorted by disease type, country and treatment.
- HCA Cancer Guides - General information including treatment options.
- Health Professionals: Cancer Resources - Links to sites around the world from this Manchester, England hospital resource.
- Hematology Oncology News & Issues - Headline news and articles for cancer professionals and patients.
- Hologuides: Cancer - Information about various tumors in a links format.
- Imperial Cancer Research Fund - News and information about the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of this condition. A UK charity site.
- InteliHealth: Cancer - Medical information, articles and news covering a variety of tumors and related issues.
- iVillage.com: Cancer - Information about the prevention and treatment of the various forms of this condition.
- Ladies Home Journal: Cancer - Links to articles about skin and breast tumors.
- Manage CINV - Offers patients and professionals information about chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- MCW Healthlink: Cancer - Medical College of Wisconsin Physicians and Clinics resource which provides news articles and information about recent developments.
- MedicineNet: Cancer - Presents information such as prevention and treatment side-effects. Also gives resources including links, articles and support groups.
- Meds.com: Cancer Glossary - Aims to provide a better understanding of words frequently used in patient care.
- Moffitt Cancer Network - MCN provides online education for patients and physicians on advances in care and research.
- Nature: Cancer Update - Service which provides access to news articles and reports about recent research activity. Registration required.
- NCI Center for Cancer Research - U.S. government resource which provides access to information for researchers and about collaborations. Aimed at the professional level.
- NetCancerAlert - Provides access to articles and links which are oncology related.
- NetHealthBook: Cancer - Symptoms, diagnostic tests and treatments of the most common cancers are described.
- Nexcura: Cancer Facts - Provides current information and access to a clinical trials profiler.
- A Notebook Guide for Newly Diagnosed Cancer Patients - Information for people who have just received the diagnosis. Includes links, a message board and details about the author.
- OncoLink - Extensive information including news, prevention, clinical trials, conferences and psychosocial support from the University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center.
- Oncology Interactive Education Series - Commercial audio-visual educational resources for patients.
- People Living With Cancer - Patient information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Radiofrequency Ablation: Cancer - Brief summary of a technique which may be used for treatment. Includes a FAQ, message board and illustrations.
- Rare Cancer Alliance - Organization oriented to disseminating information about these conditions.
- Romanian Cancer League - Eastern European organization with aims of education, prevention, treatment, support and advocacy.
- Shirley's Wellness Cafe - Promotes holistic and alternative approaches for cancer prevention and treatment.
- Start Oncology.net - Evidenced-based information about many tumors presented by the Alliance Against Cancer of Italy.
- Suite 101 - Articles and links about cancer treatments.
- Target Tumors - Information about targeted therapy approach in relation to a number of solid tumors.
- USnews.com: Best Cancer Hospitals - Ranking by the magazine of the fifty top cancer hospitals in the United States. With criteria.
- WebMD Health: Cancer - Consumer health site which includes information for the newly diagnosed, as well as for those coping with chemotherapy.
- The World Against Cancer - A conduit source consisting primarily of multi-lingual search engines.
- World Oncology Network - World directory of cancer specialists and hematologists.
- The "Y" Cancer Foundation - AOL discussion group aimed at providing information and support.
- ZoeMed.com: Cancer Life Center - Presents an array of resources. Supported in partnership by the Ortho Biotech pharmaceutical firm.
- BBC News: Cancer the Facts - A guide to several types of tumors and their treatments including audio from experts, survivors' stories and news archives. (March 17, 2000)
Visit our sister sites informationbest.com | encyclopedia-1.com | informationslurp.com | healthynew.com
Hormone Replacement Therapy: Breast Cancer Risk In Perspective
Many women have concluded that recent study results show that hormone replacement therapy increases breast cancer risk. A closer look at this study shows that the increase in risk was far less than half a per cent a year and may not be due to...